The World Engineering, Science and Technology Congress (ESTCON2016) is an excellent “centre stage” for knowledge sharing, intellectual discussions and also networking on various areas of interests; for all academics, researchers, scientists, engineers, interest groups and industry experts from all around the world.
The theme of the congress is “Engineering, Science, Technology and Humanities: Convergence for a Sustainable Future”. It stresses the bridging of all community of experts in research and innovation in sustaining of knowledge for betterment of society.
ESTCON2016 is the largest congress in the world with nine simultaneously-held international conferences:
- International Conference on Integrated Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences (ICIPEG2016)
- International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering (ICCOEE2016)
- International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability (ICPER2016)
- International Conference on Process Engineering and Advanced Materials (ICPEAM2016)
- International Conference on Intelligent and Advanced Systems (ICIAS2016)
- International Conference on Computer & Information Sciences (ICCOINS2016)
- International Conference on Fundamental and Applied Sciences (ICFAS2016)
- International Conference on Leadership and Management (ICLM2016)
- International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (ICHSS2016)
The congress will be held from 15 to 17 August 2016 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia. Located within the vicinity of the tallest twin towers in the world, PETRONAS Twin Towers, KLCC is the city’s most technologically advanced, purpose-built, facility for international, regional and local conventions, tradeshows, public exhibitions, entertainment and private functions.